Friday, 22 December 2006

Chronique déambulatoire

Je gare souvent ma voiture villa Borghese, c'est plus pratique pour aller dans le centre, car c'est ingarrable. I don't know what that means. What is the point? Una sopa di verdura per favore... Qu'est-ce que c'est? J'ai pas peur du noir. I think I miss London. I miss London. I miss London. I'm cold but it's not that cold. Une fontaine. Elle n'a pas de tête la statue. Qui c'est? Who is it? Quien es? Mama was queen of the mambo. Oi...er... ciao...er... voce fala ingles? Nao nao nao.... Per favore, parla francese? Spagnolo? Niente? Parla, no? It's not a bad idea to rent a car, but then I'm gonna be advertising those silly things on my car. What if I don't agree? What if it's totally uncool? Do people se sacrifie when they do this kind of choses? Piazza delle Muse, dove si trova? Dove si trova la piaza delle muse? Lawrence, Valentina, Louis, Viola, Matan, Cecilia, Audrey est tombée amoureuse d'un Italien de Rome. Principesa, caffé principesa? I know I shouldn't be wearing my hat, it's not that cold, yesterday it was 18 degrees in Roma. Roma, Roma, Roma! Cazzo. Caffé. Pyramide ce soir, concert de jazz. Trop fatigée. Every monkey'd like to be in my place instead of me. Je veux retrouver la librairie pres de la piazza venezia je crois. What do I buy? I want to buy a book? Should I ask him what book I can buy? Piazza del Popolo, what other name? You smeel people, do you smell it? The floor and the spontanéité des gens. De l'air narquois, qui vole, qui vibre. Spontanéité. Spontanéité. Indifférence. Beau, Beautiful, Bellissimo. I'm tired. I think. A glass of water, oh yes, a glass of water. Two. Three. O'clock rock. I'm going to stand there and watch. I'm sitting in front of the Gallerie delle arti. I'm smoking a cigarette. I'm free now. I'm free and a little low, because it often goes together. Free is lonely, lonely is low? Low is..? Rome how do they not get lost? I don't know. The streets are so tournicotantes. Aix, tu te souviens? C'était pareil, j'étais always lost in the streets. I'm too bad. Nobody knows fortunately.

No comments: