I have decided to take Facebook a step further asking Leonardo di Caprio to become my friend. I added in the 'friend request' section: "We met in Paris".
On the serious front of things, I admit a terrible need for solitude and freedom. My student years are coming to an end and the perspective of being unemployed should be dragging me down. But it is the idea of being employed or just simply committed to anything that I wouldn't be able to control that is freaking me out.
Facebook is telling me that people go to work complaining but still, they won't exchange their lives with anyones'.
Still not longing for maturity.
On the serious front of things, I admit a terrible need for solitude and freedom. My student years are coming to an end and the perspective of being unemployed should be dragging me down. But it is the idea of being employed or just simply committed to anything that I wouldn't be able to control that is freaking me out.
Facebook is telling me that people go to work complaining but still, they won't exchange their lives with anyones'.
Still not longing for maturity.


2 comments:
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).
certainly
Post a Comment