Monday, 12 January 2009

Eyes up!

Priya has decided to blog again. In her introductory post she simply says:
Now one might be forced to think why I resumed writing...The sole reason being: writing's like my heartbeat, I can't stop it.
My dear beloved fans, I could not meet your expectations in 2008 as I was captured by the adult world and trapped in a square cave eating solitude and paranoia at every meal. My life was of incommensurable misery: a never-written tragedy. Yes, in other words, it was too boring to be true.
One day a cowboy passed by and took me out of the real hole.

Fortunately today I'm feeling quite in phase with the world and Priya's words, as we quite sensitively say in French, did not fall in the ear of a deaf man. I like writing too so let's take that cyber dust off that blog and get back into techno-rambling.

World, I want to share with you again. My inner beauty, my amazing writing skills (especially in English), my unsurpassed intelligence, my French and my palpable modesty.

But before I go let me tell you one last thing - whoever you are, Peace to you.

© Coya - 2009
(This photo was taken on January 10th in Hyde Park, London, before the start of a march against the ongoing war in Gaza)

2 comments:

~P~ said...

Way to go!! Unsurpassed intelligence...oh yeah now that's genuine honesty isn't it??? lol

Coya said...

you got it Priya, humour!