Growing up is some weird stuf. People suddenly start asking you about your job, listen to what you're saying, use euphemisms not to hurt you, and the day one of your parents admit in front of you that he/she is wrong and that "yes, you're right"... climax.
After a job interview that got me totally depressed, I zombied to a beauty salon to clear the stress out. There, the boss who couldn't mind her own business, suggested that I died my hair... "to hide the white bits". Brilliant. Another disquieting indicator is my fast-growing taste for red. I am now liking red. Only mummies are able to wear red clothes. Too risky for those who don't only want to look funny. And today I bought a very red dress - yes, I was really down.
Red like a red nose, like a clown, like a mature apple that you want to bite in, like passion, blood, cherry, lips, red hot, red skin, red eye.
If you google my full name, you'll be directed to this blog. At least, if I felt a little more concerned about how mature and professional I look, I wouldn't post this. But I can't help it, it's nothing much. Just enough to remind me that I really really don't think that growing up is good for the brain.
After a job interview that got me totally depressed, I zombied to a beauty salon to clear the stress out. There, the boss who couldn't mind her own business, suggested that I died my hair... "to hide the white bits". Brilliant. Another disquieting indicator is my fast-growing taste for red. I am now liking red. Only mummies are able to wear red clothes. Too risky for those who don't only want to look funny. And today I bought a very red dress - yes, I was really down.
Red like a red nose, like a clown, like a mature apple that you want to bite in, like passion, blood, cherry, lips, red hot, red skin, red eye.
If you google my full name, you'll be directed to this blog. At least, if I felt a little more concerned about how mature and professional I look, I wouldn't post this. But I can't help it, it's nothing much. Just enough to remind me that I really really don't think that growing up is good for the brain.


3 comments:
J'aime ce clip narcissique.
Je cherche pour la musique.
Promis.
(ça va, t's pas si vieille, tu portes encore des pantalons de teenageuse...)
Bisous.
ah merci pour la musique - nous sommes sur le quivive.
Ceci est le produit d'un moment d'ennui terrible dans un aeroport irlandais. Quid narcissique? C'est pour faire rire les petits enfants!
On est d'accord pour le fute...
Oh, toi aussi, le cheveu blanc?
Très marrant film en tous cas.
Post a Comment