
As Le Monde paid a tribute to British bloggers who wrote about Mr Blair's departure, I have decided to shed my tear here as well.
The first thing I thought of when I read that Tony was out of Downing street in a month is:
How is he gonna move out all his things?
Mr Blair, I'm on your side. I am in the same situation myself. I'm moving out.

You must wonder what you're going to throw away. I have the exact same problem: so many useless objects, words, drawings, photos that I don't manage to get rid of. Yes I know the future is unsure and it is so confortable to wrap yourself with memories. But let's be strong Tony.
Mr Blair, when I heard your shivering voice today, I thought maybe, like me, you hadn't slept last night. I imagined you in your office watching, smelling, reading, smiling, whimpering, laughing, thrilling, dancing. Staring at those objects and ideas. Thinking "no, there is no more room for this in my life". Will you have the guts to give up?
*Update 12/05*
Ximun, that's exaclty what I had on my mind.


4 comments:
Han ! Tu es bordélique toi aussi ?!?
Mais ça change tout alors, je veux bien t'épouser finalement.
Sinon je vois bien Tony Blair en train de renifler ses cartes postales en sanglotant. Très "Love Actually"...
Bisous.
Oh, je distingue un pied, là, vers le bas de la photo! Si si chte jure!
@ ximun: Rendez vous a Vegas
@ Bibil: ahhh je suis contente, c'etait fait expres!
ah trop bien on va faire la fete a Vegas!! suis a fond dans le trip :-)
Post a Comment